Announcements, News, and Events

The Annual Silent Art Auction!

Time 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM FHHL Gallery

The auction invites the work of  talented amateurs and experienced professional artists of all age who retain most of the sale price!

Contact the esteemed FHHL Curator and Treasurer Tom Keating at 518-499-2365 or at to learn more about participating.

Work can still be submitted at the library on August 17th, & 19th between 10AM and Noon.

Please include the following information when submitting work:

Artist Name

Name of the Work

Medium the work is done in

Minimum Bid

Artists keep 60% of the bid and donate the other 40% to the FHHL. Work can be brought to the gallery any time it is open, or by special appointment.

The public can preview work in the FHHL Gallery when it is normally open, (Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00am-Noon) the week before the auction.

Share this entry
Announcements, News, and Events Categories

Support the Friends of Historic Huletts Landing




Sign up for our email list