News and Events

Annual Art Auction

Time 5:00-7:00pm FHHL Gallery

wendybridge

The most anticipated event of the Huletts season! Artists north, south and in the Landing labor all summer to create masterpieces, a portion of the sales prices during spirited bidding going to benefit the Friends of Historic Huletts Landing.  Mingle with the great artists and other art lovers and see what you want to take home as a reminder of another great summer. The public can preview work in the FHHL Gallery when it is normally open, (Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00am-Noon) the week before the auction. Artist of all ages welcome! Please call Tom Keating at 499-2365 to be included. Artists keep 60% of the bid and donate the other 40% to the FHHL. Work can be brought to the gallery any time it is open, or by special appointment. Don’t miss the auction itself!

Share this entry
News and Events Categories
Archives

Support the Friends of Historic Huletts Landing

VOLUNTEER

 

 

Sign up for our email list

SIGN UP